WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to Doris Day!

One of my all time fav actresses, Doris Day.
Partly because she sang, which I have always like actresses who always sing in roles too.
It is her birthday today.
Hope she has a great one!
I loved her in On Moonlight Bay and By the Light of the Silvery Moon with Gordon MacRae, two of my favs.
I even have those on tape, so I can watch them when ever I want.
But love alot of her work with Rock Hudson etc.
Who doesn't?!

2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I love her too and I think I saw just about every one of her movies. Beautiful lady. Hugs, Marty

Linda Hartong said...

Such a charmer. I understand they are having a birthday party for her at the Cypress Inn. She will appear on Video only.