WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday is turning out to be just that ...a Monday from hell I think!

Sometimes I really understand why I like dogs better than humans, today is one of those days!
I innocently, trust me sometimes my brain is like Jessica Simpson's, used an image
I thought was cute and didn't really realize was some great treasure .
I thought it cute to use for the Zazzle sales I do for my deceased brother's charity.
Little did I know I should have gone to law school so I totally understand all
this Copyright and Intellectual Property ( the latter something I just learned about , who knew?)
stuff. It is complicated and I had no ill intent at all!
People who really know me would know this!
Just like computers sometimes I just don't get it or understand it and I make mistakes, crap I am only human.
Anyway, someone has flipped out and I tried to explain !!
What is a girl to do...
Then I have felt horrible since returning from our trip a week ago.
I think it is what I think it is but doctor with my description does not think so and now this week I have to go
through a bunch of tests etc.
I am sure to rule out something worse, which I know what they are thinking of , but still sometimes
I know better.
Just frustrated and so tired I can't see straight ( part of the medical issues)...
So tomorrow is Tuesday, lets hope better things are to come with that day and the rest of the week!!

No comments: