WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Don't things always look better in bunches...


I just love this idea of different silver or silver plated pieces hanging on the wall.
Great statement!

And I always like a grouping of pictures in frames.

What's not to like about Vintage Christmas ornaments?

And seashells are a must and looks so great here gathered on a shelved wall.
Love it!

You can never go wrong with red or plates I say!

Bunch up those holiday items for a grand display!

Framed artwork always works.

Even in a garden, you can bunch it up!

Frame fun things and hang all together.

4 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I agree with you. I so love collages of all kinds of things hung together. Love the idea of the silver. That is such fun. Great pics and inspiration. Hugs, Marty

Martha said...

Especially with small things -- one is nice -- a bunch really makes a statement!

Carrie said...

I enjoyed seeing this sampling of framed and other items...great post!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Love all of these Linda...but that bed is to die 4 awesome girl...Thanks for coming by my Dear friend...I hope all is going GREAT at your new shop..I have missed seeing you..Summer is so busy for us all and then we have Christmas...I just know your home will be beautiful once again with all your wonderful Christmas dolls...Have a GREAT week my friend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria