WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Never Forget........Dec. 7th, Pearl Harbor Day!


I pray our country never sees a day like this again but then we said that before and saw 911.
So I pray for peace and understanding between all mankind, so these days
never have to be at all!
Ron and I took our honeymoon in Hawaii and one of the things I am glad we did when there was to see Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial.
It really is a sobering place and I know, although I was not born or lived in the era of WWII , that I will never forget that dark day in our history!
God Bless America and God Bless all our service men and women, where ever they may be serving!!

1 comment:

Anita Diaz said...

Thanks for mentioning that! I just posted on my blog that so many forget, and it's so important to remember.