WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Metamorphosis Monday , the living room gets Christmasfied and my 500th post!

Thank you to Susan at,http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/ , for hosting Metamorphosis Monday. Please check out her great blog for other posters this week and just to see her wonderful posts too, it is a treat!
And wow, been over a year and now 500 posts for me!! Gee I think I need to come up with a giveaway for that....so check back, will post the giveaway in the next couple days!



Before....

Well I was trying to find before photos of the living room to use for this.
Did find a couple. This first one is really before; as there are some old decor items in here I have since sold, this was right after we put in our new carpet and before I had my china hutch in the corner, before the new drapes and so on.
(Click on any photo to enlarge)
And evening shot before the Christmas decor and tree went up.

The space is made for the tree.


After ......the Christmas touch in the living room,
trying to get you a whole room view here.



I was in a simpler mood this year. So I used these bows
and all my Burgundy red and olive green ornaments, my antique Christmas post card collection and a few other things to decorate the living room tree this year.

I am still working on the photography to get it captured just right.
I am not a pro at that, so that is my best excuse.




6 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

WOW! Your decorations are amazing! It must have taken you ages to create this stunning room. It is truly beautiful.

Best wishes, Natasha.

P. said...

500 posts! Well done.
Alfazema

Six divided by two..... said...

Congrats on your 500th post!!! Your decorations are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

So Pretty! Your tree is beautiful! 500 posts! Wow!

Melissa Miller said...

~WOW!!! Linda everything looks so beautiful at your home. I LOVE your gorgeous tree!

Enjoy this joyuous season! ~Warmly, Melissa :)

Marigene said...

Beautiful tree in a beautiful home!