WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

20 to 50......2 in one day posts, #10 & #11.

Well it is to hot to do anything else but work on the computer and hide in our family room, coolest place in the house at 78 degrees!!
Stay safe out there my fellow Washingtonians, going to be the hottest day yet today, so is dangerous!!
Well lets see I had to think, what else have I learned in almost 50 years on this planet.
Counting down at least 20 of them. Realizing that I am still learning each day or I should be anyway!
Day 11 #10, for yesterday........be giving in your life.
Give of your time, give your help, give of your experience, give a helping hand.
You always receive more back when you give than when your receive.
I can give several examples in my life where I gave and the gift back was such a valuable and heart lesson. I give when ever and as much as I can and always wish it were more!
Day 10 #11......the bad boys are fun, cute and exciting but will break your heart and usually treat you bad. Ok, how can we teach our young girls this lesson, as I have learned it to many times the hard way. But quit that or learned my lesson long ago and met my wonderful husband.
He is fun , cute exciting but not in the bad ways.
Be safe out there and drink something cold!