WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Seattle Eye Candy , Part 4.........Mirror Mirror on the wall...

Another part of yesterdays trip to Seattle and a visit to Pacific Gallery Antique Mall.
I sure had fun, wandering, looking, getting ideas, drooling!!
One thing I always drool over is a pretty mirror or frame, love them all!
This mirror was just stunning! I loved the three dimensionalness of the leaves of the frame.
Wow!
And I didn't even mind that the mirror in it was sort of worn and aged.


There were huge mirrors here and there. Can you imagine these in a house, a BIG house!




This was a wall sized mirror, to big for me to get it all in the shot, it was
back in the auction room against some huge mirrored doors.


This had a really ornate frame too, so pretty!


This is the twin to the same exact mirror I found recently at the thrift store.
Mine $19.95 ........see their price below.
Thought it was a neat idea of hanging it over a map , like wallpaper.

and theirs, look at this price tag.
I think I scored!!


This is the mirror I really loved, beveled glass and all, so gorgeous!



I thought the crown detail on this mirror frame was so pretty.


This is not a mirror but the frame detail was so gorgeous and very simular to
a mirror I have. Mine has the raised oval with details of fruit etc. and then in the 4 corners mine
has raised thistle. I like it because I am of Scottish ancestory.



Really pretty detailing done in plasterwork.
Just what I like!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow would love to go there. did u buy anything? That table is so me, how much was it? I bet you were in hog heaven. That bed with the crowns and u did not buy it? wow.

anythinggoeshere said...

What a great selection of mirrors. Thanks for taking me along on your trip. Happy Sunday. xo Joan

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Lots of pretty mirrors - I could get lost in that place.
Glenda