Just venting my frustration at yet another replacement thing we have to buy now..
as our microwave just died on us.
And I wasn't feeling to well anyway, barometric pressure change over night and boy is my bod feeling it. Oh the fun of Fibro, I know though, "no whine with my cheese"!!
I was warming something up in it and it sparked all around and from the plug in the wall, smelled and did not look well.
They sure don't make things like in the old days, where several generations almost could use a piece of household machinery!
I unplugged it for safety and looking at the plug, one tong of the three way is like melted and burnt around the tong. YIKES!!!
Good thing I was here when it decided to die or it could have caught the house on fire.
Darn it.....this weekend it was a new lawn mower, now we have to get a new microwave.
Before that the hot water tank, before that new cell phone, before that a new car as Ron's caught fire on the freeway!
This is definitely the year of stimulating the economy and replacing things for us!!!
Now if someone would stimulate our checking account a bit...LOL!!