WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's done with mirrors.......

Been playing around with the mirror wall in the living room today.
I got this new, not old, but looks old frame ( large one with no mirror in it's two spaces)
and I wanted to try things with it.
I will probably still get mirror cut for it but I kind of like it framing these two smaller mirrors
that I had, just for a change.
I have a think for mirrors! and not because I am vain either! I like ornate frames too.
(Click on photo to enlarge and see closer)




Mirror mirror on the wall, please hang straight and do not fall....LOL!
Now I need one a different shape in the upper right corner.
Hmmm do I have one the right size someplace else in the house to use or does this mean a
road trip, ha. Like I need an excuse!




2 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I also like mirrors with pretty frames. I really like the frame around the 2 small ones. Thanks for stopping by.
Glenda

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love the look. I like a wall of mirrors, they are always so interesting. Hugs, Marty