WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday Wee Ones....June brides anyone?

Time for Wednesday Wee Ones....as in dolls that is!
Be sure and check out my friend Dianna's blog too at,Lavender Dreams ( link in my favorite bloggers list on side bar) , for some other Wee Ones.
And since it is almost June, why not some bride dolls.
First we have a reproduction Bru face doll. Love the costuming on this doll and especially because she has a crown for her veil head piece.





And this one a fav because it was a gift from my hubby to me for
my birthday/anniversary gifts one year.

The wedding dress and veil on the dress form are mine from our wedding
almost 16 years ago.
I made my own veil piece but bought the dress.







2 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Pretty dolls - Thanks for sharing.
Glenda

Unknown said...

I love the dolls. I have a bride doll that I received from Santa in 1949. (WOW. Am I old!) I just love her.

Thank you for sharing.

Charla