WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

SCREEEEAAAAAAMMMMM! Just letting out some frustration!

Ok, I got the soothing music on to listen to, doing something fun and creative to
keep my mind busy and so on, had a brief cry and talked to my brother in heaven for his advice, because unfortunately I could always talk to him but alas he is not here now.
Those things are therapy sometimes when I need it.
All I can say is if you have normal( although my Mental Health Counselor husband says that normal is only a dryer setting!), stable, happy, unconditional love relationships with
family, be very very thankful and greatful!!!!
Do I disconnect the phone, do I give them all one way tickets to Dr. Phil, do I make Codependent
reality show out of them, do I walk away and not look back, do I go talk to a Priest and pray my you know what off even more ( although it does not seem to change size as you can tell by recent photos, eeeck!), do I go yell at them, do I send them a passive aggressive letter like I have had to before, do I take a tennis racket to a tree ( poor tree, no!), what? Primal Scream time!!!
Don't want to start the bad things to deal with them; like enabling, won't do that.
Or drinking etc. ( never gets you anywhere)!
Just sick of it, wears me out emotionally and mentally at times.
Crum,now you are all thinking, what is up with this lady we don't even know.
Wow!
Believe me, you don't want to know!!LOL
Ok back to my project, thanks for letting me vent, always has helped me to do that.
I think I will just unplug the phone tonight then I won't have to deal with it.
I know that is like sticking my head in the sand but believe me it is better than waisting
my energy on their issues! I can't fix them, unfortunately!!
Peace!

2 comments:

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Gosh........I know this story.....isn't it wonderful that we can at least pick our friends?? :-)

Tons of blessings,
Spencer

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Amen!
~ ~Ahrisha~ ~