WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Saturday Trip, Part 3, I know you are asking, isn't she done yet?

Last but not least, Langley WA.
Fun little town, over looking Pudget Sound on Whidbey Island, I liked it alot!!
And as Mishelle posted about at The Crowned Casa, we found several places but The COTTAGE
was our fav I think.
So darling, the decore inside and out. Plus Mishelle found her fun striped crown shelf or tester
thingies there.
Being a former store display person, I just loved her windows and all her instore displays.
Really sweet place.














Cute displays like this and wonderful wall painting
which is giving me so many ideas.



















Do you need some really really PINK chairs?



She has antique parasols everywhere.
I was trying to get a shot of her old light fixtures here. The
Chandelier was not old but an older Lamps Plus one but neat finish and basket
and flower shaped.






All her parasols, hats and hat boxes up above.



















Lots of cute this and thats , gift items, antiques and more!




Really loving this wall treatment!!
Like the fleur de lis.









Even the dressing rooms were decorated so cute!!







Langley....cute friend, cute rooster,
Cute doorways, ( Sign says-Live, Love , Laugh , Eat Chocolate)











Cute old architecture....















And cute details and signs.
What's not to like?
All fun , we shopped, we ate, we did it up well!
(Click on any photo to enlarge and see better)
Ok, now I am pooped after all that fun and now posting too.
I need a nap! lol

4 comments:

Unknown said...

First off your posts are way better then mine. You can take better pictures then me. BUT,,, you did not retouch the 2 photos of me you posted. i AM LOOKING A LITTLE HEAVIER THEN I THOUGHT . cOULD YOU PLEASE RETOUCH AND TAKE SOME WEIGHT OFF ME.. THANKS. LOL tHAT IS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR RIGHT???MISHELLE pS. i HAVE BEEN BUSY CLEANING, AND FINDING ANOTHER SPACE FOR MY OTHER cROWN THINGY. i LOVE THEM.. LOL. rEMEMBER THAT pLACE MAT THAT i WAS GOING TO MAKE INTO A PILLOW BUT DID NOT BUY..? i WANT IT. dO YOU HAVE A CARD FOR THAT PLACE ? i WANT TO CALL THEM. MISHELLE

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I've enjoyed your posts today! Will you stop and pick me up the next time you have an adventure like this! Oh..I would LOVE it! WHAT FUN! Thanks for sharing and keep the pics coming!

The Stylish House said...

I had such fun hanging around your blog. This store is fantastic I love the store displays. I don't like the old leering guy hanging out in the dressing room though, I am kind of shy that way! ha, ha. Great post!

Barn House said...

Thanks so much for stopping by our blog! We would love to meet you at one of our shows...if you come, be ready for lots of fun! Not sure exactly where you live, but if it's far, our Flea Market will definitely be worth the trip. :o)