WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Saturday, our trip Part 2, Freeland WA.

I think one of our favorite antique spots on this trip, I /We will be going back
one day. Won't we Mishelle?!
The Red Rooster Antique Mall, where I found my big pretty sparkly chandelier!!
And some other goodies.
Across the street from this is also Mutiny Bay Antiques and that was a fun one too!













Ok this green thing was one of the coolest things we saw all day. And if it had not been spendy, then Mishelle would have
gotten it, right Mishelle? So cool, was an old antique birdcage, that someone had put glass shelves in like a curio cabinet.

Notice the crown motif across the top edges.
Way wonderful!!!

















Like "Where's Waldo", Can you find
Mishelle?





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that green cage,yes,i would put something in it for sure...Ann