WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Saturday, April 25, 2015

 
This week on my Facebook page I was talking about Sanctuary...
Do you have a space or place in your home that is your Sanctuary?
After the week I have had I needed one and I think I would have to say that our
Master bedroom is probably my sanctuary.
It is like a nice hotel or B&B room now, but personal.
I suffer from Fibromyalgia and some other chronic issues, so I need
a place to rest and relax often. This is it for me!
I can read, or pop in a movie , take a nap!
With all the pretty things I like to see too, it is me!
Hope you find a place to call your own and find some...
Sanctuary when you need it!











1 comment:

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Serene and beautiful. fondly ~lynne~