WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Mirror mirror on the wall....

 
 
 
Someone wanted me to post about my mirrors.
So here goes.
First of all it isn't a vanity thing, it is an addiction thing!
I have a passion for old and ornate frames.
No more wall space but then we just need to add on the wing
to the house, LOL!
 
The top two photos are of our master bath vanity area.
It helps to make a smaller space seem larger.
 
Then there is the dining room earlier photos, it has changed lately due to another home project and swapping out of mirrors etc.
The last 3 photos here are of the dining room now and hopefully final arrangement.
I have several favorites in this grouping. The new favorite is
the large 3 arched on in the side board or antique buffet.

 
 
 
 





No comments: