WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Big Announcement for our mall Space...

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!!! Drum role- We were asked to take a second space at Sasafrass & Company, so we did! Now we will have twice as many goodies to sell you, starting next week ( well as soon as I set up the space). Right next to our space we have and right as you come in the store . It is going to be Grand! And I am starting it off with a really good Christmas display, so be prepared!

2 comments:

niartist said...

Ooooo, I wanna come!?!?!? LOL! Congrats Linda, wish I were closer. I hope you'll take pics of the new space! :)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Hi Linda, Congratulations, you won the $50 Cutting Edge Stencil Giveaway on my blog. Please contact me so I can give you the details. I have an email button in the top left corner of my blog.

Caroll