WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Under Construction...be back soon with more blogging!


We have been soooo busy around the Castle Queen that I haven't gotten
back to my blogging or some other things.
But once we have some big projects off our list I will be back!
This week has been scrape popcorn ceiling week in the living
and dining rooms.
Ron took a whole weeks vacation to do it.
Me I am the prep, help paint etc. , cleanup and put back together girl.
So far is coming along nicely and going to look so much
better when done!

One of our recent day get aways was for our anniversary the first part of the month.
We spent the day shopping and antiquing in Bellingham WA.
It was fun, above are some of the treasures I found; French blue milk glass, metal Eiffel tower, some Art Nouveau jewelry caskets for my collection.
My favorite being the Girandoles though. I got them for alot less
because the dealer kept the prisms( they were not org. to them anyway) that were on them and I added my own old prisms from my
stash at home.

With crystal prisms added to the Girandoles they look great on our antique
side board in the dining room and look good with our chandelier in there too.
Hope all are having a good week in blog land.
Today I am watching the mall ( while the owner recoops) and working in my shop space.

2 comments:

lvroftiques said...

Love the girandoles Linda. And of course I love the art nouveau boxes *winks* Bellingham is my hometown. I haven't been back in years....I think it's time lol! Vanna

Jilly said...

I just discovered the web site through Bing search engine. You actually created a meaningful purpose. within the long run I actually prefer to study on this posts from your blog.
printed rucksacks