WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Show & Tell Friday...Mirror Mirror on the wall!

Time for Show and Tell Friday.
Be sure and check out her great blog and see what others are showing and telling.


This week I thought I would Show and Tell one of my thrift store finds.
My federal mirror we have hanging in the living room.

But first look at the same mirror at Pacific Galleries Antique Mall in Seattle, WA.
Theirs is $625.00 but hey when I took this they were having a sale.

And ours, same mirror, $25.00 at the thrift store.
Some one had done a bad crackle finish over the frame part, which I still want to restore
and try to get to look more like the one above but still for the price I paid, I love it!

Have a great Fall weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
I love your thrift store find looks Beautiful over your hall table.
I hope you have a great weekend.
XXOO Diane

Carrie said...

Your mirror is a fine design...I enjoyed seeing the crystal prisms on each side!

Ivy and Elephants said...

You are one lucky lady, or should I say smart shopper! The mirror is gorgeous. Enjoy!
Hugs,
Patti

Chris said...

Hi Linda, I'm sure you will have fun refinishing the mirror when the time is right, as for now it looks great. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris