WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tablescape Thursday...a few new serving pieces.

I haven't had time lately to join in on Table scape Thursday, been to busy and
even this week , with Ron on vacation right now , we are busy doing projects etc.
But I did find some new items to use for tablescapes I thought I would share.

The cute square tid bit L'Amour plates I found recently at Marshall's, they go well with some I already have, like my Paris dessert or salad plates underneath.
These are so great when company comes for dinner, many uses.

Then at the thrift store I found these 4 clam shell with attached sauce dip dishes, brand new.

So of course one night for part of our dinner Ron and I had to try them out.
I love them, actually wouldn't mind finding more of these.

Another trip to the thrift store found this lovely fish shaped silver plated tray, wouldn't this be nice to serve from.
This piece is actually going to go in our shop space for sale but I thought it was neat! Never had seen one like it before.

And this pretty candelabra with center epergne for flowers etc. was another find.
How pretty would this be all done up with flowers candles etc. for a table center piece.
Not sure but probably will go in our shop space for sale too, I can't keep everything I find after all, lol!
I think these would be soooo pretty for a wedding on tables, yum!

thanks to Susan our hostess.
Stop and see her wonderful blog and all who do magic with a table scape!

3 comments:

Martha said...

Great finds all -- and I do like those clam/shrimp dishes!!!

Entertaining Women said...

Wonderful finds. Thank you for sharing them with us. Cherry Kay

lvroftiques said...

Great finds Linda! I think that's one good thrift store for sure!
And in answer to your question, no my friends house hasn't been featured in a mag yet...but I think it should be too *winks* Vanna