WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas around the Castle...

Yes, I am one of "those" crazy Christmas people who decorates
all around the house.
But I have always loved Christmas!
So I will periodically show you around our "Castle" this
year for Christmas.
In our daylight basement level we have the garage, then you come inside and there is my laundry/half bath room and then our big family room.
As we entertain alot in our family room then this little bath is often a guest bath.
So I do have things in here for Christmas.
I usually do this snowman themed.
I put the little sink side tree in a little old red wood bucket thingy I like. It has home made snowball ornaments, some gift snowman ornaments and mitten ornaments on it. ( Hint; the mitten ornaments were gift  box adornments I found after Christmas one year, for cheap).

On the walls and tops of the cupboards in this laundry room I have
old antique wash , sewing  and laundry room things.
Like this old fold out drying rack.
So I thought I would fold it out this year and put snow flakes and snow balls etc. hanging from it.
Guess I could add some ice cycles to it too, would be cute.

This room is very appropriate for our weather today.
So frosty and cold outside it looks like it snowed!
Stay warm everyone!

1 comment:

krys kirkpatrick said...

So much fun! Happy Jolly Winter to you.