WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Metamorphosis Monday...Part 2 A Candolier gets redone.


Just for the fun of it I thought I would give you 2 Metamorphosis Monday posts to look at.
Be sure and link to Susan's place http://www.betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/  for all the great posts
this week.


BEFORE...
I bought this old chandelier that had no wiring to it anymore.
I took all the glass parts off to wash them etc.

It was an old early American beat up brass before.

AFTER...
I gave it a good spray painting job with flat black paint.
Don't we just love spray paint, so easy to change anything.

I replaced all the cleaned glass parts, added the candle votives that actually
came with it when I bought it and Voila!
We now have a newly improved Candolier.
Wouldn't this be cute for Halloween and then after in a bed or bathroom or
on a covered porch or deck.
It is now for Sale at my shop space!
I think it turned out really cute!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute! I love the transformation!:) Have a great evening!

Vintagesouthernlife said...

Your chandy turned out great. Yes, I love spray paint.No matter what I get, most everything turns out white.Annette

Beca said...

That's adorable. It looks so much better in black. I love it.