WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Monday, July 26, 2010

I found my long lost Crab Salad recipe...

I am happy to report that I found my long lost Crab Salad
recipe when redoing our kitchen pantry months ago.
So here it is and it comes with a warning;
As with my Cheese Cake recipe this recipe also not
a non-fat recipe.
So if you have heart disease, high blood pressure or
just want to apply it directly to your hips, be warned!

Crab Salad

Large Loaf White Bread, cut off all crusts and lightly butter all slices.
Cut these into cubes.
1 Med Onion chopped
6 Boiled eggs chopped
Toss all the above together in Tupperware bowl covered and refrig.
overnight.
3 to 4 hours before serving add;
2 Cans Shrimp
1 Can Crab or Fresh Crab
1 Cup Chopped Celery
2 1/2 Cups Mayo
Mix all together and refrig. till serving and keep cold as it is being served.
You can delete the Shrimp if you like and make it all Crab or variate some.
Enjoy!!

No comments: