WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

An Enjoyable Me day......in Snohomish WA.

Well it was a busy weekend around the Castle, or out of it.
But I managed to fit in a ME day on Saturday, much needed.
Annie's was celebrating her 5th year in business in Snohomish, so had to
go support my peeps and see other bloggers as well!
Was fun to see WSU Laura and her mom Susan and others.
It was a grand event and of course I didn't get home with out a few treasures.
(Click on any photo to enlarge and see closer)

Some of my treasures I found.
Cute little table, will get some revamping; plaster fleur de lis plaque; a needed nest for a bird cage of mine; a great cheruby candle sconce ( also getting a redo); a new type of candle to try; and a ornate mirror to resell I think.


Closer look at the candle sconce. Is a bit to shiny etc.
so as I type it is getting a paint job and this will most likely
be a Metamorphosis Monday post soon, if not tomorrow.


New canned candle to try, loved the smell "Tulip Magnolia"
which is perfect for this time of year.
Got it at Curly Willow in Snohomish.


And the best find of all , Victorian Antique Wave Crest Milk Glass
Jewelry box with most of it's silk lining inside.
The Vendor in one of the shops didn't know what they had here.
Got it for $15 - 20%.
Google search Wave Crest Glass and you will see what these beauties are worth and learn more about the Wave Crest.
I sooo love when I find treasure !!




I started out the day at Annie's which is a favorite place!
Always treasures to be found and the shop is put together so well.
I came away with about 3 things from here!


Cute things abound at Annie's , you really have to go around
several times to make sure you don't miss it all.


Some unique artists were on hand for her anniversary sale.
I was so inspired!



Every cupboard and space filled with fun finds.


Annie's has gotten in some great industrial pieces and funky things.



And never underestimate an old tattered Chinese umbrella for great
affect!


Crosses are becoming big to decorate with!
I loved the statuary at right here and also this upholstered bench!


Great birdcages and baskets abound!

Great tables filled with all sorts of treasures!
If in Snohomish Annie's is a MUST see and shop destination!

Next stop on my ME day, Faded Elegance.
Where they also make magic with their displays.

If you are in the mood for birds and nature, check these things out.


What time is it? I loose track when shopping!

And you can't miss some of the vendors spaces upstairs at
Faded Elegance either!



Nice table vignettes with lots of interesting things
to buy.


Then you can not visit Snohomish without going to
Joyworks, one of my favorite places always!!!
Jana and the gang do a thoroughly awesome job
of displaying cute and unique merchandise!!
Always check out their window displays, inspiring!

They have gotten in some really cute seaside themed things, like
these sea cherubs, loved them!


Then a place I hadn't looked in yet.
Very high end antiques, but gorgeous things, Mardini's
Antiques.
They have a really nice restaurant by the same name in town and across the
street which I would recommend. Nice!

This painting and the following items without captions all came out
of an old hotel in Hawaii, that got remodeled and made more modern.



There are three of these chandeliers and also matching huge sconces too in the
store, all from this hotel.
All made from pink quartz and crystal.
Stunning!

Another beautiful piece, all hand carved, cherubs and alot of detail to it.

And last but not least a fun trip to Curly Willow, a cute sweet little shop.
She has many pretty things and I got my new candle to try here!

I liked the cherub planter.
And isn't this a great color of grey paint on the desk next to it?!


Hope you enjoyed going shopping with me!
And when in Snohomish be sure and check out the great shops there!

3 comments:

Kammy said...

Boy, you did have fun ! I love all the different styles...
Love your finds - you did good !
Kammy

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Nice finds! Thanks for taking us along on your shopping trip. I passed by signs for 2 estate sales today, but stayed strong. :-D
Have a great week.

Jana Johnson Label said...

It was nice to see you!
Thanks for the Snohomish Tour...we do have some cute shops!
Jana