WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday Wee Ones......some Valentine's Red for the kids!

Time for Wednesday Wee Ones, be sure and check out other bloggers
who join in with their dolls at Diane's blog, http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com/
.
And bare with me on my photos, since the redoing of the computer I am having to
use a different photo loader and have not figured it all out and all the edit features
if any etc.

Today I wanted some red for Valentine's week.
One of my pretty girls got wings added for a cupid look.
And these girls got their Valentine's party dressed on in time for the party!


And a little Valentine fairy is in order for the occasion too, don't you think?!




2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They are all adorable! These are some of the cutest Valentine dolls ever made! I put a link to your blog on my post today! Thanks! ♥

merilyn lee said...

I love the wings on her, very cute!
The rest of the dolls look so cute all dressed up. Glad you are OK and back on the net!! TTYS!
Hugs,
Marilyn