WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

eBay listings for Haiti too....

I thought I should try getting back on eBay to sell for Winter and I am happy to see they have ways you can donate to Haiti Relief as well. Either with selling and donating a portion of yours sales or by buying from listers who are doing just that.
Or they even have a button where you can just donate directly.
I will be back to listing on there this week and will donate a portion to Haiti Relief.
I would love to help out more with this cause and do have things I need to sell too.
Right now the family room where I do my eBay taking of photos and computer work is under construction with Ron scraping ceilings etc.
So might be about Tues. when I am able to list,
be sure and check back for some good items on my eBay selling link
in the right hand column of my blog page.
And if you are an eBay seller, donate a portion of your sales and help the poor folks of
Haiti, they need all they can get!

No comments: