WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Friday, November 13, 2009

The Christmas process begins...slowly!!

I am usually well underway by this time to decorating the house for the holidays.
But I am slow this year, not really into it, in a slump I guess.
But did dig out some of my feather trees this week and started planning, so I guess this
weekend I will work at it and this next week get really underway.

With our decor in the master bedroom changing this year, then I had to change
my plan for that room. Some wintery sparkly branches go up under the mirror above our bed.
I am desiring a sort of nature look in this room in the blues, browns and whites.
And a white feather tree with shell garland is the start of the Master bedroom tree.
See you soon with a house full!


No comments: