WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Tablescape Tips......and 1 sweet Husband!

My dear sweet hubby was nice enough to track down some more of these Copper colored
charger plates at a Target near his work.
He went out of his way to do this for me, the sweet guy!!


Here is a table scape tip; they have these pretty black velvet trimmed with
rhinestone place mats at Target now. They are in the Home department with the
Halloween things but are plain, so could be used any time.
They were speaking to me, so I went back and got some.
Also, another tip; Target also had some cute hair scrunchies with various Halloween ribbons on them in the $1 bins. I was thinking these would make darling napkin rings too stretched around
your Halloween napkins.



These go great too with the rhinestone edged chargers I found at Michael's Crafts
this year. I am glad I got these, as they all sold out near me.
So both will be used in future place settings!





5 comments:

Phyllis @Around the House said...

wow I am gonna have to search out michaels for those chargers that sparkle, how wonderful and fun they will be for any celebration or just a hollywood night...I am a new follower of yours...come visit

Lee said...

What a sweet hubby, I love copper.
Just warm and inviting.
Lee

Blue Creek Home said...

I don't have a Michaels near here.
Lovin' the bronze chargers and the black placemat and charger looks so good together.
We do have a Target!
Thanks for the tips.
Rhonda

Unknown said...

lOVE THE PUMPKINS YOU PAINTED.

Jewel Sauls said...

I got those copper charger too! I remembered your Michael's rhinestone chargers, would love them also!!! Too many wants.... :D Jewel