WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I love when I get time to craft.....

I love when I get time to craft and be creative, it is something that I live for!
I had this stencil for some time but hadn't made me a sign yet with it, so now
a new addition to the Halloween things.
My family is descendants of the Van Tassels that Washington Irving wrote about in
this story, so another reason I wanted the sign.
My GGG Grandmother was Julia Van Tassel .


And I got to work on this old dame too, but she is a project
to reveal for Met Monday soon or next week!!





3 comments:

Jewel Sauls said...

LOVE the sign! That is SO COOL that you are a Van Tassel Descendant! :D Jewel

Unknown said...

great sign! mishelle

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Great sign, and how fun to know that you are a Van Tassel descendent! Can't wait to see what you do with the old photo. laurie