WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Well turning older is tough.....LOL , paramedics and post BD ickies!

Ok, so I was so preparing to post about my weekend adventures last night;a Met Monday post, my birthday ( like anyone cares), the fun at the Hot Blogust Nights event ( Huge thank yous to Annie, Mary and Timi ,wow did they put on a good party!! as well as the other shop owners!!) and more .......
then something else happened and I had to call the paramedics on myself.
No it wasn't because I didn't get cute firemen jumping out of a birthday cake on my actual day but because I felt rather strange and not my normal abnormal symptoms with
my illnesses.
Blood pressure and pulse up, which is not normal for me and felt hot with bad bad headache etc.
Been fighting the bad headaches since last Thursday with a rather strange and unusual one on Sunday morning.
I survived, didn't go to the ER with them and crashed after that , 2 extra strength Tylenol and an ice pack on my head.
Feel some better today but still icky.
I did follow up with a call to my docs office and instructions from them.
I have to swing by and get my BP checked again today in town ( no cuff at home).
See it is rough turning 50, no one prepares you and BAM it knocks you over, LOL!!
More later with the fun and photos from Saturday.....
it really was a lovely weekend and I was spoiled like a Queen should be on
her BD ( remember we are ALL Queens and all deserve to be spoiled too!).

3 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Trying to leave a comment for last few mins. - phone rang and got sidetracked. :) Ok now - sorry to hear about your headaches. Hope you don't have to start dealing with migraines. My daughter has them and has a terrible time with them. Sorry all that had to happen on your B.Day. Hope you get to feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I do hope you start feeling better! Did I mention to you about a friend who was having terrible headaches and found out it was from the sugar substitutes in her drinks and food- she got off all artificial sweeteners and is headache free. I may have told you already- forgive me if I did

I am glad you had a great birthday!

blessings
mary

Linda Q said...

Thanks ladies, doing better!
It finally rained here and broke that cloud cover pressure we have had for like 4 or 5 days and I feel better. Always does that to my sinus.
I think my BP even down. I am going to check it again tomorrow to see.
Linda