WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Some finds from the weekend......

I did a little bit of garage saling this last Friday. I haven't done that in a long time,
as I had enough stuff of my own to get rid of.
But did find some things I was looking for.
Had wanted a silver tray to serve with etc. and found this nice Onieda one in great shape
except for the polishing it needs for $10.
Pot with cherubs for $1 and old old book of music for $4.
I have some craft ideas that involve old music.
I think I did well for the prices....
( Click on photos to enlarge)


This little two door chest was a find for $20. It is going to get painted black and so on
when I have time to work on it.
Has a little tray that pulls out on the top and a half middle shelf on the inside.
I liked the fact that my grandparents silver chest fit perfectly inside it and still room
for some other serving pieces too to be stored.



1 comment:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

You did get some some deals - thanks for sharing.
Genda