WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Friends, Food and Fireworks....

Well we had a nice 4th weekend, I hope you all did too!
We spent the 3rd with friends, BBQing , yummy!
There was steak, seafood, grilled Walla Walla sweet onions, a couple salads, rice, rolls, good wine and beer. Even a yummy dessert!
So we were stuffed!!!!
I tried getting folks to hold still, even my silly hubby, for good photos and they
all were goofing off. Should have taken the photos before folks had drinks, ha!




I experimented some with my camera trying to capture some
of the fireworks going off around us on the 4th!






4th of July, 2009 Sunset from our front porch.
Doesn't get much better than this!





2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

The food sounds out of this world, and the fun sounds even better. Glad you had a wonderful 4th. Hugs, Marty

Glenda/MidSouth said...

The food sounds so good. Sounda like a good time.
Glenda