WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

20 to 50, Day 18, another thing I have learned, # 3!

Well here I am again, pesty aren't I? LOL
Still counting down to the big birthday and at least I can do that, woke up breathing again, that is always good!
Now Day 18, someone had asked, my actual birthday on August 8. I was born at 2:40 pm England time that day. So with the time difference, was I really born on the 7th or not?
I guess our time would be more like in the wee morning hours but same day.
Anyway, what else have I learned in my almost 50 years.
3. Don't make yourself ill or worry about things that are out of your control!
I have been through some tough things in life and with that have learned to pick my battles and not let them pick me.
Somethings you have to leave things in God's or someone else's hands to handle.
I know that is easier said than done at times but it really will save probably your life , as we know stress is a killer!!
So breathe and take it easier when you can not change the outcome of a situation, or some one's behavior or some event!

No comments: