WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wednesday Wee Ones.......some cute girls!

Time for Wednesday Wee Ones, for us dolly collectors.
Be sure and check out Dianna's blog at ,http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com/ , as she usually posts today as well.

This is one of my favorite Marie Osmond line dolls.
She is Stacey Strawberry by JoAnn Pohlman but I have
her redressed in an outfit I designed but had a better seamstress ( my friend Mary Alice)
sew it for me. She does an amazing job !
I think the yellow makes her pop.


Here she is with another friend, a Donna RuBert doll.
Both of them remind me of summers at my Grandparents farm.
My grandma would read me old Little Brown Koko stories and to me those
characters were not PIC (Politically InCorrect) but rock stars!
She would change her voice for each character while reading them, is was pretty cool!
I am happy to have that collection of stories still and they are amazing to read again.