WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Craft Plate ....Part Deux!

Hi all, Happy Saturday before Mother's Day!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
We finally got sun out , amazing and it makes me want to go
someplace. But we shall see as I am a bit under the weather but
not Oinking yet, not even in my my sleep, I asked the hubby, LOL!!
So don't think I have swine flu.
Anyway, here are better photos of my craft project from yesterday.
Hmm, I think the bow on top needs to be smaller though!
To answer questions;
plates are some I got from a catalog and had had but you could find cute ones at
the trift store too to do it with, letter rub ons are the Martha Stewart ones some were
talking about ( I might go back to get more), other rub ons for the crown and fleur de lis I found at Craft Mart in a near by town ( they are usually the same as Ben Franklins),
ribbon I bought and Voila!! Oh and the little plastic prism I had from something else.
Could use lamp prism here too, even a black one would be pretty.
Hey, Mishelle, you want a plate like this I will make one, do you want M or C on it?


I did the fleur de lis like this on purpose to look like a feather in the
Queen's hair, as the curl of the Q's letter looks like a mouth to me,
do you get it?
I watched the movie the Duchess lately, made me think of the feathers in her hair.
Good period movie by the way!
I listed this craft on HGTV Rate My Craft too.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

M. lol.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks for sharing. When I went to Michael's I did not go to the M.S. section, so need to go check it out.
Glenda