WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Questions answered......

A couple folks had questions on my Tablescape Thursday post, so will answer here and update
later if folks have anymore later.
1. Yes, photo of doll in my Toad Stool Stool post on Met Monday is a Marie Osmond doll.
Daisyetta Fairy doll from her Fairy line.
My hubby bought it for me for Valentines Day 2007.
About half my doll collection is probably from Marie's line with various artists having done them.
And again, yes Marie is sweet and fun, I think she would be fun to do lunch and shopping with!
She talks to you like a regular person.
I got to meet her Dad , who was with her , at another signing in 2005.
P.S. I just happened to pick up Where Women Create magazine for May/June 2009 issue too, Marie is on the cover. It features her bedroom / craftroom in her new home in Nevada, very interesting. Also was a neat issue to get as it featured another crafty women and her shop/work space in Port Townsend WA. I had gone into her shop last Fall when we were there, it was very cool!
2. "Mean Girls", no not going to spill the beans ( to long a story) but lets just say, I thought I was back in middle school where some of the women who were at this event were concerned.
They have issues!! Been so long now I don't waist alot of energy on that issue or them anymore.
It was very saddened, hurt and disappointing though, as I went there more excited to meet people who also collected and who I "thought" were friends through that mutual love of dolls
and they had other agendas.
3. Oh and actually I have 250 posts, so guess my Give Away is for that since I missed the boat at 200. But who is counting, I am just having fun!!
Have a great Thursday!

No comments: