WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

JMO.....but why are we still listening to this idiot!


Ok, I hate to even show his photo but I am so sick of hearing from the Dick.
JMO but I am allowed to have it.
I don't understand why we are still listening to anything he has to say.
I was like " don't let the door hit you in the a&* on the way out" when he left.
One of the most corrupt and entirely scary politicians we have had in Washington for way to long , under way to many administrations!
Probably the main instigator or one of many of 911!
Wish he would just go away, hunting by himself ( hopefully) somewhere!!
Ok, that is my rant for this week, well unless I find something else to tick me off!LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let it out Sister! Now take 2 deep breathes. lol. I totally forgot about Faded Elegance last night. Did u have fun? I would have loved to have gone with u. oh am just losing my mind. i am forgetting everything. I was layed out today with a Migraine from Hell.. i will email u. mishelle

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hey Linda,
I just so totally agree with you. Why does anyone still listen to this idiot! Cindy