WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Monday, April 6, 2009

God's nature sure is magical.........the hummingbird!

I had to get to some of my gardening today, over 70 degrees out, beautiful, finally a chance
at good weather!
Our weekend was this nice too, I loved it!
And while outside I wanted to use my camera.
Outside our bedroom window in the back yard corner we have a blooming cherry tree.
It is one of the first things to bloom and show it's glory.
I love it, it is so pretty.
The bees were buzzing and enjoying this tree !
Besides their noise, I kept hearing this little clicking noise coming from the tree.
Then to my amazement I saw a hummingbird flying around the tree,
I had not seen one in so long.
What a sweet surprise to my day! So then I had to try and capture him/her and actually I think there were two of them.
Part of his feathers were metalic red, when the sun hit them, so pretty these little ones.
God sure has a way of making magic with his creatures and his nature!
(Click on photos to enlarge)











4 comments:

Blondiensc said...

gorgeous photos, I love those trees and just the other day I was trying to get my son to watch a humming bird and he was too quick!!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

BEEEEE-UUUUUUU-TI-FULLLLLLLLLL! Don't you just love those hummingbirds? My little grandson told me the nests are about he size of a quarter!

I have AWARDS for you! Come on over and collect 'em!

Big Hugs,
Spencer

Unknown said...

Those pink cherry blossoms are so beautiful! How lucky to have them right outside your window. Hummingbirds are my favorite, you hardly ever see one resting, they are so busy all the time.

Unknown said...

I put out my feeder three days ago but no one has been there - at least as far as I know. Your pictures are lovely. Thank you for sharing.