WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Monday, August 24, 2015

 
 

Had a wonderful full day outing with my husband, son and daughter in law and
grandboys for my birthday the beginning of Aug.  It was our son's BD the day before mine, so we did a whole day of fun for all of us. We headed to Tacoma WA.
to take in the Lemay Car Museum and have lunch, then did a little beach time and then a wonderful dinner out at Duke's Chowder house!
 
It was a wonderful day!!

 
 
The Boys!

 
Grandson #1.
 
 
Grandson #2.
 
 
I have the cutest Grandboys in the whole world!

 
Grandpa over seeing a driving lesson.

 
Amazing collection from all eras.

 
My favorite I think.






 
I even got Roses this day, :) 
But the best gift is always my family!


No comments: