WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Monday, November 12, 2012

My Annual Visit to Wights for some Christmas inspiration!



Well I have been away from my blog for far to long, I am still alive however! Just busy, mostly good
busy but busy!  I did however get in my annual visit to Wights in Lynnwood yesterday, to start getting my Christmas inspiration on! http://wights2012.shutterfly.com/ Lots more photos at the link.
  I also got in some holiday open houses at various stores I know and like. All this on the heals of recovering from a nasty sinus infection, been on antibiotics two weeks. Started with a virus the beginning of Oct. that grandson shared with both Grandmas. Been a long October!  I will be back with some more news and more fun things that have been going on around Castle Queen but until then enjoy these pretty photos!  Get your holiday spirit on!!

No comments: