WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Vintage Jewelry...Show & Tell Friday

Time for Show & Tell Friday thanks to Cindy at
and check out her wonderful blog and see who else
is showing and telling this week.

A couple weeks ago we had to head over the mountains of our state
for my husband's grandmother's funeral.
While there I had a chance to check in on my folks and while there my mother gave me some
treasures.
She still has a bunch of my great aunt's things and so she sent some home
with me. 
Mostly vintage and antique jewelry or "bling".


There was this amazing rhinestone belt found a new home for now.
It actually looks cool worn as a necklace too.


Then a bunch of vintage rhinestone jewelry sets. Some gorgeous but unmarked and also
some vintage Phillip Trafari pieces.



This yellow gold rhinestone set is just amazing.


These necklaces are like choker length though, so I am going to try
and get extenders for them so I can actually wear them more comfortably.


And she gave me this antique gold ring with jet black face and a little
diamond in it.
It fit my right ring finger perfectly!
What girl doesn't like jewelry?!

And there is much much more to still be gone through, I am going
to help her liquidate and sell alot of her collection soon.

1 comment:

james said...

I was very pleased to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out the new stuff you post.
Jewelry Store in Langley