WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Show & Tell Friday...Top it off with a Hat

I recently found this Antique beaver top hat for a steal at a local
antique shop and I had been wanting one for a long time.
I also got an old canvas millinery head form from Etsy to put it on.

It is great and even is stamped from the company that made it inside on the fabric and came
from a manufacturer in London, fitting since I was born in England.
It is very fun to have in my home and will also look good
hanging on our antique hall tree as well.

I am joining in on Show & Tell Friday at www.romantichome.blogspot.com
Thanks to Cindy who hosts it each week.
Check out her wonderful blog and all those who are showing and telling this week!
And as an added bonus, our living room mantel all decked out for
Halloween.
I use some of my doll collection dressed up as little witchy poo girls too.
BOO!!

4 comments:

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
This photo is Gorgeous with the dolls for fall so sweet.

XXOO Diane

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh your mantle and the dolls are great!!! I am your newest follower YEA! Don't want to miss another psot

Carol

xinex said...

Looks fabulous!....Christine

Sharing with Sherri said...

Great Halloween decor!
Thanks for stopping by to visit my Fall Tablescape. Hope you can make it back to see my Halloween display too!

Happy Halloween Ms.Queen;)