WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The true Queen of our Castle...

The true Queen of our Castle, my antique dress form.
Before we redid the master bedroom she use to wear my
wedding dress, back in the really fu fu pink etc. Victorian bedroom days.
That use to freak Ron out more, when she had a dress on, like a headless woman, lol!
So now she is more like an art piece but I love her!
I have always tended to collect things in before they were popular in
decorating or in design or in the collecting world.
Which in many ways is good, as then I got things for a really great price, like this gal!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Linda! I have been searching for something like this for some time...and yes, when I do find one..the price is way, way, way out of my league!

Your dressform is stunning....with clothes or without!
I want one just like it!

ciao bella

creative carmelina

lvroftiques said...

She's fabulous Linda! And it's a good thing you're ahead of the trends because that woulkd be one mucho expensive dress form *winks* Vanna