WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Show & Tell Friday...cute curio!

Time for Show & Tell Friday thanks to our hostess Cindy at
Check out her wonderful blog and what others are showing and telling about this week.
I have had my hubby home on vacation, so it has thrown my blogging off a bit.
We are trying to get some house projects done this Summer, one being the scraping of popcorn ceilings, ick!
I am trying to just think about the end results, that the ceilings will look much better when all done!

This week I thought I would show off a cute little curio cabinet I found.
I had this old claw foot antique black and gold plant stand already.
Then one of the merchants in the antique mall where I have a space had this little etched glass and mirrored curio cabinet for sale.
So I bought it thinking it would probably fit just right on this plant stand.

And it did!
So now it fits nicely in a little corner of the dining room and houses my collection of green and gold Early American Patterned Glass souvenir pieces.
Also goes nicely with our black dining room furniture as well!
Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

lvroftiques said...

Oh wow Linda it looks like it was made for it! Great score! Vanna

Theresa said...

I agree with Vanna. It really does look like it came as one piece. I really like the ball and claw pieces. Popcorn ceilings. I don't envy you at all. If you haven't got it out of your system when you get through with yours, you could always come do mine. LOL. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Hugs,
Theresa