WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Just in at our shop space...

I just took in to sell at our mall space some cute black and white things.
I was redoing this little cupboard top , drop front desk for me for my upcoming craft room but then had a problem.
I had no one in the family who wanted my grandparents 1930's dresser and vanity with mirror and bench.  So I am going to repurpose the vanity into my desk and the dresser into storage for fabric etc. both for my craft room.
So then I could sell this cute little  desk. 
It was sky blue and white before I redid it.

Here it is opened up and still at home when I was working on it.
I did the insides of the cupboard doors with chalkboard paint and lined the back of the shelves with black and white damask paper.

Here you can see inside our mall ( Sasafrass & Company in Marysville, WA.) from the front door. My space in the back ground.
The owners have been repainting old furniture like crazy lately, they barely get it in and done and it flies out the door!

1 comment:

Lori E said...

I think the black and white looks fabulous. I am always impressed by the transformations when talented bloggers pick up the paint creates something brand new.
I am trying to visit every one of my blog followers. Some I am in contact with all the time but others have been MIA and we have lost touch. I want all of my blog buddies to know that I appreciate them.