WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Grandma Iva's Blue Ribbon Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe...

1 Cp. Peanut Butter
1 Cp. Granulated Sugar
1 Egg
1 tsp. Vanilla

Mix ingredients together and shape into small balls, press with fork
in a crisscross fashion. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Let cool for a few minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
Yield : about 3 dozen.

Thought I would share with you one of my Grandma McLellan's recipes for the holidays.
Her Blue Ribbon winning Peanut Butter Cookie recipe.
And if you are going, " but there is no flour in the recipe?", that is correct, it
does not require flour.
Try them , you will like them.
Not sure if the yield amount is correct but you can double or triple the recipe.
Just depends on how big you want your cookies to be.
I think I remember my Grandma Iva making them sort of bite sized!
Merry Christmas!

No comments: