WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Been such a busy week...getting shop space ready for Christmas etc.

Been working hard a couple days this week to get my mall space all
ready for our Holiday Open House this weekend...
it is looking sparkly and festive for sure!
Now to sell it all so I can fill it in again!!!














The weather was so nice and sunny here today
that with it coming in the windows of the store, I had
 a hard time taking photos.

3 comments:

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Hi Linda, Your booth looks great! I can't belive it is that time again it slips by so fast. Thank's for sharing....Julian

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Hard to believe it is that time of the year again. Have a successful open house, hope you sell it all.:)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Linda,

Your space looks so pretty!! I love the way you have set it up. Thanks for stopping by my blog . I am having a great time looking around yours!!

Warmly,
Debbie @ A Debbie-Dabble Christmas