WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Hi on Friday, Happy Halloween weekend...

Well I have been off of here this week for several reasons.
1. Did so much last week and weekend that I was
pooped out; my Fibromyalgia and CFS bothering me alot.
I feel much better the last day or two though.
I got some extra rest and that helped alot.
2. Next week is a big redo at our shop space because of
the Holiday Open House event there at the mall Nov. 4-7.
So I am organizing, tagging Christmas things etc.
I feel like an elf!
3. And always something to do around the home Castle.
I am slowly starting to put out Christmas things, so I can pace
myself doing it this year.

The latest of our grandson Landon.
Last Sunday, he kept lifting his feet and arms like this when
rolling around. Like he was trying to fly.
Maybe he wants to be a pilot?!
We will see him on Halloween, his first!


No comments: