WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Today was restock and remerchandise my mall space...Fall is here!

I have been busy the last couple days painting and making new signs for
my mall space,
#73 at Sasafrass & Company in Marysville, WA.
So today I needed to restock the space and re merchandise , especially since Fall is upon us.
Here are some photos of the new things and my space.
(Click on any photo to enlarge)

Neat old wood chair with leather Fleur de Lis patterned seat.
New- Pretty burgundy floral throw.

One of the pieces I hand painted.
Wall  or door plaque for Fall.

A couple of years ago I made some Queen of Halloween signs and sold
them right away in a consignment shop.
Now I am seeing the phrase being used all over.
To bad I didn't have a license on that phrase!

New Paris sign plus some pretty silver and silver plate pieces.
Also alot of nice Early American Pressed Glass pieces.

Lots of great things on this cute black open hutch.
Quality Milk Glass, Transferware, Creamware and cute decoratives for Fall.

There are some wonderful metal wall sconces, pretty decorative lady plaques and other artwork.
Many really nice mirrors, old and redone.

We still have Beach themed items as well too.
If you are in the area, stop in, many treasures to be found.

1 comment:

merilyn lee said...

Your space looks wonderful! I wish I lived close to it so I could go shopping. Love your harvest sign!
Hugs,
Marilyn