WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I found it...new shower curtain.

Well blogger is doing weird things with photos again but I will still try to post.
I had to do some errands yesterday and so I was on the hunt for a new shower curtain or curtains for
our master bath area.
Since we now have the master bedroom redone I am working on the bath area.
It will get repainted in one of the accent blue colors that are in the bedroom, that will help tie them
together. We will also tile the floor, it has that icky old green carpet in it still.
And all the wood work, cabinet etc. getting painted out antique white too.
I thought I was going to leave it the gold ( as seen in the photos below) but I felt
it needed to blend more and be an extension of the master bedroom.
So it will be!
I love Marshalls, found this great brown and blue patterned shower curtain, actually 2 of them, to make the drapes and curtain for around the bathtub area.
Perfect colors and they were only $12.99 each, same curtain on eBay going for $29.99 plus shipping each.
I think I scored.
I like it when I find what I am looking for the first time out too!
Will be back when it is all done, for the after photos.



1 comment:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Pretty! - Nice choice.
Enjoy your holiday weekend.