WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Removed Music from my blog...

As much as I liked a music feed on my blog I think it messed up things for people trying to post
comments etc. So I have removed it and we will see how it works now, or let me know
if it works better for you personally.
Also will hopefully be back to blogging this weekend and next week.
Been really busy around the Castle Queen this Summer.
Latest big project was redoing our master bedroom last weekend.
The ceiling is now all scraped, the whole room repainted and new wood flooring installed.
We love it!
Have some detail work to do , like put in the crown molding and I am doing a bit of
paint work on the ceiling.
Will show some before and after photos soon for a Metamorphosis Monday post!
Hope everyone in blogland has a good weekend!

No comments: